So I got the first coat of paint on the end tables! Here’s how they’re looking mid-progress:
Excuse everything happening in the background. It’s the middle of winter and the only place this can be done is my unfinished basement 😉
They already look 100% better! I’m so happy with them so far. The first coat dried way better than I anticipated, so I’m looking forward to the second coat and wrapping this project up. I thought that it would be really patchy and streaky since you could see my brush and roller strokes once I got the first coat on, but the paint settled nicely! This is really encouraging considering I have an old dresser that I have been eyeballing to strip and paint as well. I might as well have matching pieces in there and since I don’t want to buy new furniture, I’m game to put in the elbow grease!
I have a lot of ideas of how I want to pull the room together once these are in there. I have been scouring the internet for art prints, wall decals and bed sets and I’m getting more and more excited to see the finished product. Can’t wait to show it all pulled together!