Woot! It’s Friday! How was your week? What are your plans for the weekend? I can’t believe we are in September already, but that means that cider mills have officially opened around here! I am so pumped to be able to go, the donuts are so delicious and it’s always such a fun time. My brother-in-law got me hooked on Raspberry Cider, which is a rare unicorn up here in Michigan which only lasts the first week or so that the cider mills are open. I was lucky to grab a glass of his this past week! Here are a few things that caught my eye around the web this week:
- If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I’m a huge fan of maps and globes. This beautiful map has been catching my eye for my upstairs hallway. This may be just the piece we need to start that wall out with some decor!
- I have had my eyeballs set on this sofa for our front room ever since I got the catalog in the mail. I’m currently in the “saving my pennies” stage. I’m comin’ for you, Quinn Tuxedo sofa!
- You need to follow Stacey Bigg on Instagram. Her Etsy shop, Kalaii Creations, is just fabulous. She is a WHIZ with watercolors, and her mini-videos on the ‘gram are so fun to watch. Follow her! I want to order something of hers very soon.
- I have been very into Gin and Tonics lately, and this Strawberry and Cracked Black Pepper variation sounds DELICIOUS.
- I have discovered a new home decor website, Arhaus! This little aqua apple and pear duo is so adorable I can’t even handle it. They are both on sale now, too! I love finding adorably chic decor for affordable prices! I may have to snag these little guys quickly before they’re gone!
What popped up in your feeds this week that you loved? I’m pulling out my fall stuff this weekend, so make sure you check out my Insta Stories, and leave a comment to say hello! I hope you all have a great weekend!